[tahoe-dev] [tahoe-lafs] #778: "shares of happiness" is the wrong measure; "servers of happiness" is better

tahoe-lafs trac at allmydata.org
Wed Sep 2 17:04:12 UTC 2009

#778: "shares of happiness" is the wrong measure; "servers of happiness" is
better
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zooko               |           Owner:  kevan
     Type:  defect              |          Status:  assigned

Comment(by zooko):

 Hm, actually maybe we want to release a Tahoe-LAFS named "v1.5.1" which
 doesn't have any user-visible behavior changes/feature changes aside from
 bugfixes, in which case maybe we should hold this patch (safely stored in
 this ticket), until after that release.  Please don't put off reviewing
 this patch, though, if you were planning to review this patch, do it now!

--
Ticket URL: <http://allmydata.org/trac/tahoe/ticket/778#comment:43>
tahoe-lafs <http://allmydata.org>