[tahoe-dev] Troubleshooting node connectivity

Shawn Willden shawn at willden.org
Thu Sep 10 22:25:01 UTC 2009

On Thursday 10 September 2009 01:08:50 pm Peter Secor wrote:
> Shawn Willden wrote:
> > How can I edit those FURLs?  There's no tahoe.cfg file.  I looked for
> > registry keys, but only found the "Base Dir Path", which points to the
> > 'noderoot' dir.
>
> The default installation directory is C:\Program
> Files\Allmydata\noderoot. Underneath that directory you should see an
> old but familiar directory structure with introducer.furl, helper.furl,
> etc.

Familiar to you, perhaps :-)

The furl files aren't there, but I created them and the node connected to my
introducer and helper.  Apparently it defaults to using the allmydata.com
grid unless otherwise specified.

I also discovered the 'advertised_ip_addresses' file in the 1.2.0
configuration.txt file, but it doesn't appear to work.  Addresses I add there
don't show up in the announcement FURL, according to what I see
from 'flogtool tail'.

Any idea how to specify an announce address in this version?

Thanks,

	Shawn.