[tahoe-dev] Troubleshooting node connectivity

Shawn Willden shawn at willden.org
Fri Sep 11 21:23:05 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 08 September 2009 05:40:56 pm Peter Secor wrote:
> I'm also almost ready with the latest trunk build here:

I'm trying to build the trunk on Windows with MSVC 2008 Express, but it seems
to be missing some headers referenced by the client code.  The 2008 SDK
doesn't seem to have them, either.

What tools and libraries are needed to build this code?  Can it be done with
free tools (libre or gratis -- libre is better, but gratis is okay for now).

Thanks,

	Shawn.