[tahoe-dev] GSoC Project Advice

yu xue xueyu7452 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 11:24:08 UTC 2010

Hello, Dear Jacob:
     I am also a student who plan to join the GSOC. I feel you *must* submit
a proposal to GSOC website. Because all the process of selection is through
that. Otherwise, google will not have your project application record...
    If you have submitted one, you can try your best to improve it. If not,
 I pesronally suggest you propose quickly, because there is only
several hours left. As for the *thorough* proposal, you can try your best.
At least there will be your application record in google. *Maybe the very
detailed* project plan could be discussed with the all the mentors and
developers after that.
   I know your questions should be answered by mentors. But there is very
little time left...
   Regards
     Yu Xue

    此致