[tahoe-dev] you are invited to a Tahoe-LAFS Hacking Weekend Re: Tahoe-LAFS v1.7 coming soon!

Zooko O'Whielacronx zookog at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 15:40:35 UTC 2010

Folks:

Anybody who has time to contribute to Tahoe-LAFS, let's get together
on IRC this weekend (24th and 25th) and see how much progress we can
make on these core features for the fast-approaching Tahoe-LAFS v1.7
release.

All are welcome! We need testers, documenters, code-reviewers,
test-writers. Lend a hand! :-)