[tahoe-dev] Tahoe-LAFS v1.8 planning / Administrivia / Big Picture

slush slush at centrum.cz
Tue Aug 3 20:34:06 UTC 2010

> What do we want out of Tahoe-LAFS for the rest of 2010 and for 2011?
> Oh shoot it is way too late to go into this now. Let me know what
> *you* want out of Tahoe-LAFS for the rest of 2010 and for 2011! :-)

Any way to implement verify-cap in near future? It would be very very
helpful for me, because I manage leases/repairs for few people and in
current implementation I have to know their R/W dircaps. They
currently have to believe me. It is a big problem, because you are
using highly secured system but you have to send access keys to
somebody to manage your storage...

Marek