[tahoe-dev] [tahoe-lafs] #1154: mplayer triggers two bugs in Tahoe's new downloader

Francois Deppierraz francois at ctrlaltdel.ch
Fri Aug 6 00:16:07 UTC 2010

Hi,

On 08/05/2010 09:23 PM, tahoe-lafs wrote:

> Changes (by warner):
>
>    * status:  assigned =>  closed
>    * resolution:  =>  fixed
>
> Comment:
>
>   Should be fixed now, in [4666] and [4667].

Hurray! Indeed, I can confirm that the same use case is working
perfectly well now.

Brian, after so much hard work, you should probably sit down, relax and
watch "Elephant Dreams" streaming directly from the pubgrid (with seek
capability!) ;)

mplayer -cache 8192
http://localhost:3456/file/URI:CHK:xggp7bgxtzqrc7q4ijhkpt6umi:r75ozlv7qacv7golx2i4mfzwfr6wfhg3uitypyfg3jchz3425u2a:3:10:103636531

If somebody else wants to give it a try, a Tahoe-LAFS client running on
a very recent trunk checkout and connected to the pubgrid is necessary.

I can't wait to have one of those uPnP/DLNA enabled TV to play movies
directly from a Tahoe-LAFS grid!

François