[tahoe-dev] [tahoe-lafs] #1173: cancelled downloads are marked incorrectly on the Recent Uploads/Downloads page

tahoe-lafs trac at tahoe-lafs.org
Fri Aug 13 22:18:59 UTC 2010

#1173: cancelled downloads are marked incorrectly on the Recent Uploads/Downloads
page
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
     Reporter:  zooko              |       Owner:
         Type:  defect             |      Status:  new
    Component:  code-frontend-web  |     Version:  1.8β
   Resolution:                     |    Keywords:  immutable download wui unfinished-business regression
Launchpad Bug:                     |
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------

Comment (by warner):

 Hm, weird. The stuck-at-"fetching segment 1886" is definitely a bug. I'm
 uncertain about the "completeness=100%" part.. what ought that to say when
 a download is cancelled? Hm, maybe "cancelled" ?

 Some of this needs some reworking.. there's a method that is expected to
 return a number from 0 to 1 that is used to populate the "completed
 percentage" field. To replace that with a "cancelled" string, we need to
 get rid of that method, or allow it to return None, or something.

--
Ticket URL: <http://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/ticket/1173#comment:2>
tahoe-lafs <http://tahoe-lafs.org>