[tahoe-dev] buildbot troubles

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Sun Aug 15 05:09:37 UTC 2010

> We won't lose too much if you just blow away your history and create
> fresh buildslaves. Do you remember your buildslave names and
> passwords? They are in your buildbot.tac files.

work0.psg.com:/usr/home/buildbot> buildbot create-slave `pwd`/pycryptopp dev.allmydata.org:9987 freebsd.psg <password>
/usr/local/bin/buildbot:  Unknown command: create-slave

Usage:    buildbot <command> [command options]
      --version
      --help     Display this help and exit.
      --verbose
Commands:
    create-master       Create and populate a directory for a new buildmaster
    upgrade-master      Upgrade an existing buildmaster directory for the
                        current version
    start               Start a buildmaster
    stop                Stop a buildmaster
    restart             Restart a buildmaster
    reconfig            SIGHUP a buildmaster to make it re-read the config file
    sighup              SIGHUP a buildmaster to make it re-read the config file
    sendchange          Send a change to the buildmaster
    debugclient         Launch a small debug panel GUI
    statuslog           Emit current builder status to stdout
    statusgui           Display a small window showing current builder status
    try                 Run a build with your local changes
    tryserver           buildmaster-side 'try' support function, not for users
    checkconfig         test the validity of a master.cfg config file