[tahoe-dev] New logo revision (was Re: About Us page)

Robert Helgesson robert at rycee.net
Tue Aug 24 20:48:11 UTC 2010

Howdy,

>> Yes, if you change it to "Tahoe-LAFS" then I'll be happy to use
>> that for a logo. Thanks!
>
> Done:
>
> http://switchb.org/kpreid/2009/tahoe/logo-2.svg
> http://switchb.org/kpreid/2009/tahoe/logo-2.png

Seeing your nice svg made me curious to try editing it a bit.  Don't
know whether I improved it or not but it was interesting playing with
raw svg code, a new experience for me.  Anyway, please have a look:

  http://tau.rycee.net/tahoe-logo.svg
  http://tau.rycee.net/tahoe-logo.png

I mainly changed the font to Comfortaa which I remembered from a nice
blog post [1].  I also rotated the arrows somewhat downwards and put
"LAFS" in the bottom-left corner.

/Robert

[1] http://mairin.wordpress.com/2010/07/26/unpackaged-open-font-comfortaa/