[tahoe-dev] Accounting, 2010 edition

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Wed Dec 22 18:46:04 UTC 2010

On 2010-12-23 2:48 AM, Zooko O'Whielacronx wrote:
> By the way, does anyone here actually use GPG? I certainly don't,
> although occasionally I interact with build systems automation that
> uses gpg to sign debian packages, and very rarely (once every few
> years) I receive a gpg-encrypted email from a long-lost friend.

I "use" it to about the same extent as you do, or probably less.

GPG is a manifestation of the first generation cypherpunk agenda, and
that agenda failed.

It might well be a good idea to reinvent the wheel, when existing wheels
are square.

Perhaps tahoe should identify people the way it identifies files.