[tahoe-dev] barriers to using tahoe

Nathan Eisenberg nathan at atlasnetworks.us
Tue Feb 2 00:04:41 UTC 2010

Peter,

I tried to get the installer from allmydata.com about two weeks ago, and gave up after failing to find an option that didn't require me to sign up for allmydata.com service.  Did I miss something?

In other words - if you start from 'I have no credentials to anything', can you get the installer?

Best Regards,
Nathan Eisenberg
Sr. Systems Administrator - Atlas Networks, LLC
office: 206.577.3078 | suncadia: 206.210.5450
www.atlasnetworks.us | www.suncadianet.com