[tahoe-dev] barriers to using tahoe

Jody Harris imhavoc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 18:27:47 UTC 2010

What are the problems with making a fork of Twisted with the fix Tahoe needs
to implement FTP, then moving back to Twisted trunk once the required patch
is available there?

Is this even a possible option for making Tahoe FTP available immediately
without having to push off the Twisted patch onto users?

jody
----
- Think carefully.
- Contra mundum - "Against the world" (St. Athanasius)
- Credo ut intelliga - "I believe that I may know" (St. Augustin of Hippo)