[tahoe-dev] tahoe backup questions

Jody Harris havoc at harrisdev.com
Thu Feb 11 22:15:43 UTC 2010

I started a backup with 1.6 (+some sftp patches from DavidSarah).

I interrupted the backup so that I could use my computer. I have an at qued
to run it tonight.

1) Is there a tahoe restore, or is it just a matter of copying the files
back to the local machine for restoring?

2) After running backup for several hours, it looks like ~50 files were
copied to the grid. When I list the backup directory, the only item shown is
a directory named "Archive." no other files are listed. Where are my files?

Thanks,
jody
----
- Think carefully.
- Contra mundum - "Against the world" (St. Athanasius)
- Credo ut intelligam - "I believe that I may know" (St. Augustin of Hippo)