[tahoe-dev] [tahoe-lafs] #755: if there is an unrecoverable subdirectory, the web deep-check report loses other information

tahoe-lafs trac at allmydata.org
Sun Feb 14 20:36:22 UTC 2010

#755: if there is an unrecoverable subdirectory, the web deep-check report loses
other information
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zooko            |           Owner:  warner
     Type:  defect           |          Status:  assigned
Changes (by zooko):

  * priority:  major => critical

Comment:

 This is persistently causing problems for me. I have several important
 directory structures in which some of the directories or files are
 sometimes unrecoverable. I really need to be able to see information about
 the rest of them even at these times. Raising priority to {{{critical}}}
 to remind myself that I really care about this.

--
Ticket URL: <http://allmydata.org/trac/tahoe/ticket/755#comment:7>
tahoe-lafs <http://allmydata.org>