[tahoe-dev] Thankyou (was governance note: David-Sarah Hopwood now has write authority to trunk)

David-Sarah Hopwood david-sarah at jacaranda.org
Tue Feb 16 00:56:22 UTC 2010

Michael Walsh wrote:
> Congratulations David-Sarah!

Thankyou, and thanks to Zooko and Brian for the vote of confidence!

I intend to be fairly conservative in judging whether a patch has passed
review. As Zooko says, the bottleneck at the moment is really in reviewing
patches, rather than committing them.

There are currently three patches waiting for review, two of which (#837
and #936) are slated for 1.6.1:

<http://allmydata.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/query?keywords=~review-needed>

The patch in #837 can't be committed yet because it lacks tests, but I'm
still interested in feedback on it:
<http://allmydata.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/attachment/ticket/837/improve-ls-for-unknown-objects-darcspatch.txt>

#936 would be ready to commit if it were reviewed:
<http://allmydata.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/attachment/ticket/936/fix-test-cli-darcspatch.txt>