[tahoe-dev] Tahoe-LAFS v1.6.1 planned for *next* weekend

Zooko O'Whielacronx zookog at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 05:24:13 UTC 2010

Folks:

We didn't finish v1.6.1 this weekend -- the main thing that remains to
be done is to make the tests of issue #948 more thorough. See The
Roadmap for details: http://allmydata.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/roadmap .
Hopefully we'll finish those tests tomorrow and then there will be a
few days of "Please try out the current trunk!" and then we'll
announce v1.6.1 next Saturday, the 27th.

People should go ahead and use v1.6.0; whether you are upgrading from
earlier versions of Tahoe-LAFS or trying Tahoe-LAFS for the first
time. The defects that we're targetting are not dangerous and v1.6.0
is recommended for use.

As always, help wanted! Try out the current trunk, look for
documentation problems or previously unknown bugs, or hack on one of
the four open tickets in the v1.6.1 Milestone:
http://allmydata.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&group=milestone&order=priority&col=id&col=summary&col=owner&col=type&col=priority&col=component&col=version&milestone=1.6.1

Thanks, everyone!

http://allmydata.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/ticket/948# LiteralFileURI
instance has no attribute 'storage_index'