[tahoe-dev] Fwd: [p2p-hackers] [ANN] libchop 0.2, a library for distributed storage and data backup

Zooko Wilcox-O'Hearn zooko at zooko.com
Sun Feb 28 05:10:40 UTC 2010

Folks:

Ludovic Courtès was the curator of a bibliography of research papers
on "cooperative backup" which was linked from our Bibliography page
[1], he did his PhD thesis on cooperative backup [2], and he recently
packaged Tahoe-LAFS for NixOS [3].

He just posted this release announcement of a new version of his
"libchop" library, which he originally implemented as part of his
thesis.

[1] http://allmydata.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/wiki/Bibliography
[2] http://tel.archives-ouvertes.fr/tel-00196822/en/
[3] http://allmydata.org/pipermail/tahoe-dev/2010-February/003768.html