[tahoe-dev] timestamps on mutable files

Jody Harris havoc at harrisdev.com
Mon Jan 4 05:33:30 UTC 2010

I have set up my web server to store backup files on my tahoe grid, shifting
from the use of a server at my house. One thing that initially alarmed me
was that the timestamps of the backed up files is not updated in the
tahoe-lafs interface. I did confirm that the shares timestamps are updated.

Is there a strong, compelling reason to have tahoe-lafs not updated the
timestamps of mutable files?

Thanks,
jody
----
- Think carefully.
- Contra mundum - "Against the world" (St. Athanasius)
- Credo ut intelliga - "I believe that I may know" (St. Augustin of Hippo)