[tahoe-dev] Java client?

Jody Harris imhavoc at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 17:43:37 UTC 2010

Maybe a browser plug-in would be a better option.

It has to be painless for users, and most users are comfortable installing
plug-ins. Even on *nix system, plug-ins can be installed without
administrative rights.

Javascript has the advantage of being completely transparent to the user,
but the burden of having to download the client every time.

Just more grist for this mill.

jody
----
- Think carefully.
- Contra mundum - "Against the world" (St. Athanasius)
- Credo ut intelliga - "I believe that I may know" (St. Augustin of Hippo)