[tahoe-dev] OpenSolaris and OpenBSD added to Supported builders

Zooko Wilcox-O'Hearn zooko at zooko.com
Sat Jan 9 05:42:57 UTC 2010

Two buildslaves have levelled up!

David A.'s OpenSolaris buildbot and Kyle's OpenBSD buildbot have been
nice and stable for a while now.  I just added them to the list of
Supported Builders on the buildbot: http://allmydata.org/buildbot/ .
This means that no packages will be built for any platform by the
buildbot unless the OpenSolaris and OpenBSD builders (along with all
other Supported builders) passed their unit tests.  It also means
that we the tahoe-lafs developers commit to either fixing any bugs
which break the tests on OpenSolaris or OpenBSD (or else demoting
those platforms from Supported status).

One builder was removed from Supported just now -- my GNU/OpenSolaris
"Nexenta" buildbot.  It was perfectly stable except that it is
currently off-line and I can't get physical access to it to boot it.