[tahoe-dev] "Create a Directory" button

Brian Warner warner at lothar.com
Wed Jan 20 06:41:38 UTC 2010

> I've opened issue #919 [1] to track it.

Thanks! This is definitly a critical regression, caused by my recent
mkdir-with-children changes. It looks like I broke the HTML-form style
of mkdir, by assuming that POST t=mkdir would always be done
programmatically.

I'm not yet sure what the best fix is. I suspect that it will be to
change web/unlink.py's POSTUnlinkedCreateDirectory to pay attention to
the Content-Type header, and only complain about non-empty bodies when
it is not that www-form-encoded type. And of course we need a test
that constructs a form-based mkdir call and makes sure it works.

I'll think about this further tonight.

oops,