[tahoe-dev] Fwd: LAFS performance

Zooko O'Whielacronx zooko at zooko.com
Fri Jul 16 18:30:38 UTC 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nikita Borisov <nikita at illinois.edu>
Date: Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 10:51 AM
Subject: Re: LAFS performance
To: Zooko O'Whielacronx <zooko at zooko.com>

Yes, that's actually what I was looking for.  BTW, is there any way in
Tahoe to support append capabilities?  For our application, it would
be useful to have people be able to add comments, but not erase ones
posted by others.
- Nikita

--
Nikita Borisov - http://hatswitch.org/~nikita/
Assistant Professor, Electrical and Computer Engineering