[tahoe-dev] reminder: "Hack Tahoe-LAFS!"

Zooko O'Whielacronx zooko at zooko.com
Tue Jul 20 03:22:35 UTC 2010

Folks:

I just updated the "Hack Tahoe-LAFS!" home page:

http://tahoe-lafs.org/hacktahoelafs

You, too, can win a customized t-shirt with a colorful artistic
rendering of your exploit and a thank-you from us!

All you have to do is find a security flaw in Tahoe-LAFS which is so
severe that we feel compelled to fix it and warn our users about it.

Hurry up! Before someone else discovers the flaw before you do and
*they* get to wear the t-shirt of honor and glory!