[tahoe-dev] Looking for my First Open Source contribution

Zooko O'Whielacronx zooko at zooko.com
Fri Jul 23 05:36:02 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 10:04 PM, Jacob Lyles <jacob.lyles at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm planning to devote one day a week to an open source project.

Awesome!

Why don't you start off by doing some relatively small easy tasks.
This will get you familiar with your development process as well as
with the codebase, the people, the ideas, etc.

The standard small easy task code review. Here's how:

http://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/wiki/PatchReviewProcess

However, I'm not sure if any of the tickets awaiting review are the
sorts of things that you would be able to review. Why don't you try it
and see?

Also: what sorts of contributions are you interested in making? We
have a ton of ideas of things that we want improved. :-)