[tahoe-dev] Deleting illegal stuff

Jeffrey Schiller jeffrey.schiller at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 01:32:31 UTC 2010

If you are running a public facing web server for your grid, you might want
to consider running a web proxy (say an Apache Proxy/ReverseProxy
arrangement). If you do this, you can add a block list via a URL re-write
within Apache to block access to a particular capability. Yes, this is an
ugly solution, but it would work.

-Jeff