[tahoe-dev] building and pre-existing dependencies

Kyle Markley kyle at arbyte.us
Sun Jul 25 19:08:15 UTC 2010

On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 21:28:56 -0600, "Zooko O'Whielacronx"
<zooko at zooko.com>

http://tahoe-lafs.org/source/tahoe-lafs/releases/allmydata-tahoe-1.7.1.tar.bz2

http://tahoe-lafs.org/buildbot/builders/tarballs/builds/654/steps/tarballs/logs/stdio

> I don't see anything out of place there.
>
> Kyle: do you have a restrictive umask on the buildbot user?

The buildbot user's umask is 022.

I have noticed that when I "sudo setup.py install" from my own account
(umask 027) that the files in site-packages end up having too-restrictive
permissions.  Wish the installer would clean that up, because I forget to
change my umask a lot.  :)

--
Kyle Markley