[tahoe-dev] SFTP bounty [Re: ANNOUNCING Tahoe-LAFS v1.7??! Please test!]

Jack Lloyd lloyd at randombit.net
Wed Jun 9 16:25:44 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jun 09, 2010 at 09:27:45AM -0600, Zooko O'Whielacronx wrote:
> * SFTP support
>
> Your Tahoe-LAFS gateway now acts like a full-fledged SFTP server. It
> has been tested with sshfs to provide a virtual filesystem in Linux.
> Many users have asked for this feature. We hope that it serves them
> well! See the FTP-and-SFTP.txt document [2] to get started.

Yay!

It's my understanding that David-Sarah did the majority of the work on
SFTP. If this is not the case, speak up and we'll figure out who has
claims on the bounty I offered [1] in February and how to split it up
equitably. Otherwise, David-Sarah, contact me offlist and we'll work
out how best I can transfer the bounty award to you.

-Jack

[1] http://allmydata.org/pipermail/tahoe-dev/2010-February/003807.html