[tahoe-dev] Introducing pubgrid, the new high-throughput public storage grid

Zooko O'Whielacronx zookog at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 04:08:26 UTC 2010

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 3:49 AM, sidsal sal <sidsaleesh at googlemail.com> wrote:
> I tried to connect to this from my Android Tahoe-Lafs client.
> here are  2 fields in the android client configuration settings:
> 1) URL of Tahoe-WAPI
> which I have given http://pubgrid.tahoe-lafs.org/
> 2)rootcap
> I am not sure about this configuration. Request for help.

Dear sidsal sal:

Did you ever get help with this? The Android Tahoe-LAFS client is not
part of the Tahoe-LAFS core -- it was contributed by François
Deppierraz and I have not yet played with it and learned how to
configure it myself.

If you never got this working, and if nobody replies to this message
tell us how to do it, then let's open an issue ticket on
http://tahoe-lafs.org saying that you couldn't figure out how to
configure the Android client.