[tahoe-dev] administrative note: no tracmail for now

Zooko O'Whielacronx zookog at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 04:32:36 UTC 2010

Folks:

For a long time we had the tradition of sending certain hand-selected
trac ticket comments to this mailing list. Recently the mail system
that handled that path broke and so the list has been devoid of those
comments. If you want to know what people are talking about on the
trac, you'll have to look at The Timeline [1] or subscribe yourself to
the specific tickets you care about.

Perhaps in the future the mail system will work again and I or someone
will again feel like hand-selecting trac comments to forward to this
list.

[1] http://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/timeline?ticket=on&ticket_details=on&changeset=on&milestone=on&wiki=on