[tahoe-dev] servers-of-happiness default of 7 prevents first-time installation from working "out of the box"

Zooko O'Whielacronx zookog at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 04:30:10 UTC 2010

By the way, I really, really don't want to change the behavior of
servers-of-happiness, or any other behavior, before 1.7 release. What
I really hope happens is Brian critically examines the current
servers-of-happiness semantics and then realizes that he actually
likes them.

A second-best result (or even a better result, actually) would be if
Brian critically examines servers-of-happiness, shows us ways that it
is flawed, and then we go ahead and ship it anyway and then write an
improved semantics for v1.8. :-)