[tahoe-dev] Introducing pubgrid, the new high-throughput public storage grid

FreeStorm . freestorm77 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 13:44:31 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I've modified the Wiki page [1] about the Pubgrid.

For people who wants to share disk space, you can find on this page
configuration information to connect to the Grid

For people who are already connected to the Grid, please update your helper
and stats gatherer FURL as mentioned in section "How To Connect To The
Public Test Grid"

It would be nice if you can add your node information in section "Storage
Servers Information"

Regards,

Frederic.

[1] http://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/wiki/TestGrid