[tahoe-dev] Call for testing: Tahoe-LAFS 1.6.1 Ubuntu package

Justin Stottlemyer justin.h.stottlemyer at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 18:42:18 UTC 2010

Tested this morning. Manual install of the package worked just fine.

Your instructions for adding your PPA didn't work for me but I didn't try
troubleshooting it very hard( no coffee yet, let me know if you want more
detail or test).

root at firetruck1:/etc/apt# cat /etc/*release
DISTRIB_ID=Ubuntu
DISTRIB_RELEASE=9.10
DISTRIB_CODENAME=karmic
DISTRIB_DESCRIPTION="Ubuntu 9.10"
root at firetruck1:/etc/apt# find / -name "add-apt-repository"
root at firetruck1:/etc/apt#

-- Justin Stottlemyer