[tahoe-dev] 100-year cryptography

Chris Palmer chris at noncombatant.org
Tue Mar 9 21:43:53 UTC 2010

I sent this to Zooko privately, regarding his "100-year cryptography" blog
post:

http://testgrid.allmydata.org:3567/uri/URI:DIR2-RO:j74uhg25nwdpjpacl6rkat2yhm:kav7ijeft5h7r7rxdp5bgtlt3viv32yabqajkrdykozia5544jqa/wiki.html#[[can%20we%20build%20a%20crypto%20system%20to%20last%20for%20a%20hundred%20years%3F]]

He asked if I would like to have the dialog in public, so here goes!

----- Forwarded message from Chris Palmer <chris at noncombatant.org> -----