[tahoe-dev] Call for testing: Tahoe-LAFS 1.6.1 Ubuntu package

Jeremy Visser jeremy at visser.name
Wed Mar 10 13:09:28 UTC 2010

On 10/03/10 00:49, Francois Deppierraz wrote:
> I've manually installed your package on my Ubuntu 9.10 workstation
> and ran a few tests with it without any issues.

Thank you very much François. Very much appreciated.

On 10/03/10 05:42, Justin Stottlemyer wrote:
> Tested this morning. Manual install of the package worked just fine.

Thank you very much Justin. Good to know, I'll update the bug report.

Zooko also walked me through some of tahoe yesterday, enabling me to
test it for myself, and connect it to the public grid. We accidentally
did a lot of usability testing too. I have a knack for misinterpreting
things in the worst possible way. :)

Cheers,
Jeremy.