[tahoe-dev] Tahoe at IPTPS?

Michael J. Freedman mfreed at CS.Princeton.EDU
Fri Mar 12 20:49:51 UTC 2010

Hi Tahoe hackers,

I had sent an email to Zooko seeing if he might be interested in giving
a demo on Tahoo-LAFS at this year's IPTPS workshop, and, while he
couldn't make it personally, he suggested I send this on to this mailing
list.

IPTPS is in San Jose in late April; More information regarding IPTPS can
be found at:

http://www.usenix.org/events/iptps10/index.html

and information regarding the demo can be found at:

http://www.usenix.org/events/iptps10/demo.html

We would love to have a demo from a project such as yours, and I think
the IPTPS attendees would also appreciate it.  If you are interested,
the one paragraph "applications" are due on Monday.

Thanks very much!
Mike & Arvind
IPTPS Co-Chairs