[tahoe-dev] The pool of people interested in Tahoe-LAFS continues to spread.

Zooko O'Whielacronx zookog at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 13:44:16 UTC 2010

I happened to notice this blog entry http://scalability.org/?p=2163 by
searching twitter for "tahoe lafs".

One of our guiding princples is iteratively learning from real-world
experience, so I hope that people who get serious about using
Tahoe-LAFS post to this list or at least open trac tickets for any
bugs or wishlist items.

Also, perhaps we ought to start a wiki page of "organizations that use
Tahoe-LAFS for something". The word "organizations" can be defined
very loosely -- CCC Dortmundt and VolunteerGrid would be entries on
this list. :-)