[tahoe-dev] Calling all users! Try out v1.7 beta this weekend!

Kevan Carstensen kevan at isnotajoke.com
Sun May 2 01:44:16 UTC 2010

If you're interested in testing some of the new features in 1.7 without
wading through tickets to see which patches you need to apply, you can
download a beta zip file that I made [1]. It includes:

  - Patches for #778 [2].
  - A patch for issue #989 [3].
  - Some code formatting improvements from #973 [4].
  - Unicode helper functions from #534 [5], and a new testing dependency
    from #1016 to support them [6].
  - CLI improvements from #715 [7]

To generate this archive, I applied the patches from assigned tickets in
the 1.7.0 milestone that seemed stable (i.e.: weren't identified by
their creators as breaking something or incomplete). The test
suite passes on my machine with these patches.

If I missed your patch when making this archive, please send me a
message off-list telling me about it, and I'll update the archive to
include it.

Thanks,

[1] http://www.csupomona.edu/~kacarstensen/allmydata-tahoe-1.7-beta.zip
[2] http://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/ticket/778