[tahoe-dev] Building the Tahoe Windows Client

Zooko O'Whielacronx zookog at gmail.com
Sun May 9 18:53:09 UTC 2010

Hello Thomas:

(By the way, your letter appears to have been attached to the email
message as a file named tahoe-mail.txt. Next time please put your
letter in the body of the email message so it is easy for people to
read.)

Thanks for trying Tahoe-LAFS!

> I would like to try out the Tahoe Windows client. I couldn't find any binaries, so I guess I have to build it myself.

Do you mean the tahoe-w32-client that integrates Tahoe-LAFS into your
Windows filesystem as a virtual drive, or do you just mean the
Tahoe-LAFS client (that has a command-line interface and a web user
interface) running on Windows?

The process of acquiring these two things are utterly different, so I
need to know which one you want before I can advise you.