[tahoe-dev] Reviewer wanted for unicode CLI!

Francois Deppierraz francois at ctrlaltdel.ch
Mon May 17 18:15:45 UTC 2010

Hi there,

I'm urgently looking for somebody to review the latest patches for
fixing Unicode support in Tahoe command-line tools. It's our last chance
to get those into the upcoming Tahoe v1.7.

As a reviewer, your duty will be to look at these patches, see if the
tests are testing what they should, read through the code looking for
bugs, and then write back saying 'Didn't see any bugs!'."

Zooko, which has way too many things to do right now, plans to release a
beta in about 10 hours. So please, speak up now! :)

You'll find the two patches attached to this email, or on the following
two colorful web pages¹².

Please post your comments on this mailing-list and on trac issue #534³.

Thank you very much for your help!

François

¹http://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/attachment/ticket/534/unicode-helper-functions-v2.diff
²http://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/attachment/ticket/534/unicode-filenames-handling-v2.diff