[tahoe-dev] Tahoe-lafs.org DNS partially down

Nathan Eisenberg nathan at atlasnetworks.us
Sun Nov 14 19:20:25 UTC 2010

> Some of register.com's DNS servers are having issues today (this is the
> second time this month), and the tahoe-lafs.org domain is affected.  Just a
> heads up.
>
> Nathan Eisenberg

>From register.com on this:

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
3:30 PM, Saturday, November,13th - On Friday, November 12th we were hit by a distributed denial of service attack (ddos). We are actively working to mitigate the attack and restore services as soon as possible. Every available resource has been deployed to address this malicious attack.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
11:00 AM, Sunday, November 14th - If you continue to experience technical difficulties with your services, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.734.4783

Nathan