[tahoe-dev] [tahoe-lafs] #1265: Brian's New Visualizer is insufficiently labelled/documented (plus layout problem)

tahoe-lafs trac at tahoe-lafs.org
Sat Nov 20 15:59:52 UTC 2010

#1265: Brian's New Visualizer is insufficiently labelled/documented (plus layout
problem)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------+--
 Reporter:  zooko                                                        |           Owner:  nobody
     Type:  defect                                                       |          Status:  new
 I'm looking at the output of Brian's New Visualizer, which output François
 attached to #1264. Attached is a screenshot of what I'm looking at. It is
 insufficiently labelled and documented, so I can't tell what it means.

 (Also there is a problem with layout so that things are scribbled on top
 of one another into illegibility.)

 As far as I know, the only way to learn what this graph means is to read
 this comment from Brian on ticket #1170:

 http://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/ticket/1170#comment:90

--
Ticket URL: <http://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/ticket/1265>
tahoe-lafs <http://tahoe-lafs.org>