[tahoe-dev] real user on ARM Re: crawler EOF error

Zooko O'Whielacronx zooko at zooko.com
Sat Oct 9 14:53:59 UTC 2010

Oh, and #812 is another related issue—corruption encountered by a
crawler although in the share itself not, as in your case, in a
pickle.

By the way, I am interested to learn from the stack trace you posted:

> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/mnt/data/home/marekp/tahoe180c4/support/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Twisted-10.0.0-py2.6-linux-armv7l.egg/twisted/application/app.py", line 693, in run

I'm glad we have an actual user who runs Tahoe-LAFS on ARM! (Not just
running it on ARM to see if it will run, but actually to use it.)

Also, I wonder if "tahoe180c4" means it is actually 1.8.0c4 or if you
upgraded to 1.8.0 final?

http://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/ticket/812# server-side
crawlers: tolerate corrupted shares, verify shares