[tahoe-dev] real user on ARM Re: crawler EOF error

slush slush at centrum.cz
Sat Oct 9 18:05:10 UTC 2010

I wrote about using ARM version before ~month to this list and without any
response. I was also wondering how many users are using TahoeLAFS on ARM.

Currently, I'm using TahoeLAFS on beagleboard-xm box - it is node
slush at beagle on volunteergrid. It works as small NAS+Tahoe node+Tor server
and does that pretty well.

You are right, this is 1.8.0c4 and I just reinstalled it to 1.8.0. Looks
like it works, I had no problem with compilation etc.

Marek