[tahoe-dev] Multiple introducers

David-Sarah Hopwood david-sarah at jacaranda.org
Wed Oct 20 02:26:40 UTC 2010

Myckel Habets wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I was wondering if it is possible to run multiple introducers on the
> same grid. Do the introducers need some extra configuration steps to
> get them working together?

Faruque Sarker has been working on this as a Google Summer of Code project:
<http://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/ticket/68>. His changes are due
to be integrated in Tahoe-LAFS v1.9.0.

Once these changes have been merged, to use multiple introducers their
FURLs will need to be specified, one per line, in an 'introducers' file in
the node's base directory. This replaces the introducer_furl entry in
tahoe.cfg (which still works when you have only one introducer).