[tahoe-dev] multiple introducer setup
M O Faruque Sarker
writefaruq at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 22:38:43 UTC 2010
The final GSoC code is here
Some hints to use it
- Get a fresh copy of tahoe-lafs
- Apply the above patch(es)
- Check configuration.txt to find steps to configure
A seond file "BASEDIR/introducers" configures introducers. It is necessary
write all FURL entries into this file. Each line in this file contains
one FURL entry. For backward compatibility reasons, any "introducer.furl"
entry found in tahoe.cfg file will automatically be copied into this file.
any FURL entry in tahoe.cfg file is not recommended for new users.
- Edit BASEDIR/introducers and add FURLs for each introducer. Of course you
need to run them before you get a FURL.
- Play with them as you like.
Please let me know if you have any issue.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the tahoe-dev