[tahoe-dev] real user on ARM Re: crawler EOF error

Francois Deppierraz francois at ctrlaltdel.ch
Sun Oct 24 22:42:45 UTC 2010

On 10/09/2010 08:05 PM, slush wrote:

> I wrote about using ARM version before ~month to this list and without
> any response. I was also wondering how many users are using TahoeLAFS on
> ARM.

Well, I've been toying with Tahoe-LAFS on ARM for a while now. I
currently operate a ARM buildbot and a storage node for the pubgrid
(edouard-disk1) on the same machine (Intel SS4000-E).

You can access the gateway to the pubgrid running on it:
http://edouard.ctrlaltdel.ch:3456/

I would love to see Tahoe-LAFS easily installable on devices such as the
SheevaPlug. I currently own a PogoPlug and am under-impressed by the
software running on it...

François