[tahoe-dev] status of open tickets for Tahoe-LAFS v1.8.1

Zooko O'Whielacronx zooko at zooko.com
Fri Oct 29 06:20:53 UTC 2010

Folks:

Here are some quick notes about open tickets. See The Roadmap on
http://tahoe-lafs.org for details.

<zooko> Okay this is up to me to try to reproduce:
	http://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/ticket/1173
<zooko> This is up to me to write a standalone test a la test-with-fake-pkg.py
	for it: http://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/ticket/1233
<zooko> And then try to patch zetuptoolz to fix it.
<zooko> This is up to Brian to review:
	http://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/ticket/1045
<zooko> This is up to someone to review:
	http://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/ticket/966
<zooko> This is in limbo, but Brian mentioned he might look at it, but he
	didn't assign it to himself:
	http://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/ticket/1171
<zooko> This we're just about done with:
	http://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/ticket/1190
<zooko> This is waiting for Brian to explain if we should commit the patch
	he's already posted and Kevan has already reviewed. Or maybe we should
	stop waiting and just commit it:
	http://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/ticket/1223
<zooko> BTW I think I'll post this summary of open tickets to tahoe-dev...
<zooko> This is waiting for someone to apply the patch which is already
	reviewed but which lives in gitland:
	http://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/ticket/1224
<davidsarah> http://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/ticket/1232 is a simple
	     patch that needs review
<zooko> This is waiting for review:
	http://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/ticket/1232
<zooko> This is trivial: http://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/ticket/1231
<zooko> This is (still) waiting for someone (maybe me) to make an executive
	decision: http://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/ticket/1212