[tahoe-dev] Unable to test tahoe build

David-Sarah Hopwood david-sarah at jacaranda.org
Sun Oct 31 01:48:19 UTC 2010

On 2010-10-31 01:27, Ted Rolle Jr. wrote:
> I don't have a clue as to what you're talking about:
>  Please try adding {{{--single-version-
> externally-managed}}} and see if
>  that is sufficient to close this ticket.
>
> Closing the ticket I understand.  How to do what you're suggesting is what I
> don't understand.

I think you're being confused by an answer to a different issue than the one
you were having. (Comments on all trac issues are posted to tahoe-dev, after
being moderated by zooko.)

> I did the darcs download as suggested:
> darcs get --lazy http://tahoe-lafs.org/source/tahoe-lafs/trunk tahoe-lafs
> into a new directory.  The build and test went well.

Then your issue is solved. The fix will be in v1.8.1, although you can use
the trunk checkout just as if you'd downloaded a release.