[tahoe-dev] [tahoe-lafs] #1094: automatically generate binary .egg's of pycryptopp for all of our Supported Platforms

tahoe-lafs trac at tahoe-lafs.org
Sun Oct 31 06:51:32 UTC 2010

#1094: automatically generate binary .egg's of pycryptopp for all of our Supported
Platforms
---------------------------+------------------------------------------------
     Reporter:  zooko      |       Owner:  somebody
         Type:  defect     |      Status:  closed
    Component:  packaging  |     Version:  1.7.0
   Resolution:  fixed      |    Keywords:  windows pycryptopp
Launchpad Bug:             |
---------------------------+------------------------------------------------
Changes (by zooko):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Okay we have automatic generation of pycryptopp bdist_eggs on our
 buildbot. You can see its logs here:

 http://tahoe-lafs.org/buildbot-pycryptopp/waterfall

 and the resulting .egg's are hosted here: http://tahoe-lafs.org/source
 /tahoe-lafs/deps/tahoe-dep-eggs/

 We can close this ticket, about automating this process, but we're going
 to open a new ticket about visualizing which platforms and python versions
 have which versions of which dependencies available (i.e. by writing a
 script that generates a .rst table)...

 That visualization would then inform us about which versions of Python we
 can recommend on which platforms...

--
Ticket URL: <http://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/ticket/1094#comment:4>
tahoe-lafs <http://tahoe-lafs.org>